skip to Main Content

Certified Mold Removal and Remediation

At Shamrock Restoration, we have seen the havoc that mold can unleash on homes, businesses, and individual health. Over the years, we have helped thousands of customers remediate mold issues – returning their properties back to a safe environment.  We will do the same for you!

If your home or business is in need of mold damage restoration, it is important to act quickly in order to avoid health risks. Roughly 50 to 100 common varieties of indoor mold can create health problems if left untreated.

Water Damage can lead to mold growth.  The five most common kinds of mold spores that grow indoors are Aspergillus, Penicillium, Chaetomium, Cladosporium, and Stachybotrys.  Although the type of health reaction to mold is dependent on the type of mold that is present, the most common health reactions are:

  1. Breathing Difficulties

  2. Allergic Reactions

  3. Headaches

  4. Persistent Cough

  5. Cold Symptoms

  6. Skin Irritation

  7. Burning of The Eyes, Throat, Nose, and Lungs

  8. Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis

Do not wait until your mold problem is out of control, leading to health problems.  Act quickly at the first sign of mold damage -Give us a call!

At Shamrock Restoration, we take all the necessary steps to ensure that your property is mold-free and safe.  We are licensed and certified to deal with hazardous materials.  Our mold removal specialists will safely remove mold damagesfrom your property.